We’re happy to welcome customers back into our store!
Our hours are:
Monday – closed
Tuesday to Friday – 10am to 6pm
Saturday – 10am to 4pm
Sunday – 11am to 3pm
We have some new measures in place to help ensure a safe and comfortable shopping experience. If you’re planning on coming by, here is what to expect:
- We will only be using the parking lot door for customers;
- All customers and staff must wear masks in store, as per WDG Public Health order. If you do not have a mask, please ask our staff and we will give you a disposable mask. We also have fabric masks for sale for $6, and have Buffs available for $25;
- Only 2 customers, or 2 people from the same household, will be allowed in the store at a time (maximum of 4 customers in store at one time);
- We ask you to use hand sanitizer when you enter the store, and throughout your visit. We have multiple bottles around the store for customers to use;
- The water cooler and washroom will not be available for customer use;
- We have a plexiglass barrier at the cash desk for checkout;
- We will not have try on socks available. If you want to try on shoes, please bring socks with you, or purchase a new pair;
- Please respect social distancing for other customers and store staff; and
- We encourage payment by tap if possible, we will not be accepting cash at this time.
We have moved some things around to create some more space to allow for better social distancing for customers in store.
If you’re still not ready to come visit us, you can still shop with us online at our online store. We are offering free delivery in Guleph on any purchase, along with free delivery on any purchase out of town of over $100. You can also arrange curb side pick up with us. Just choose that option at checkout, and send us an email.
If you would like something that isn’t listed on our online store, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.
Thank you for your support, and stay safe.